We provide consultancy to organisations in a We provide consultancy to organisations in a number of areas, including the following:
- IT strategy development
- Global solution architecture design (project-based)
- Business Process Improvement (BPI) / Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Global application and technology rationalisation
- Strategic packaged application selection
- Outsourcing/‘rightsourcing’ strategy
- Global Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) strategy and implementation
- Global IT governance process design and delivery
- Legacy transitioning and decommissioning
- Strategic technology platform selection
- Create and support implementation of SOA strategies
- Review existing SOA strategies.
Click here for more information on our SOA Consulting services.
Examples of our work:
- Architecture design for a global SOA project
- Formation of an architecture team followed by mentoring and support
- Definition of requirements and management of vendor selection to support a major BI project
- Definition and execution of a legacy transitioning programme
- Evaluation of a proposed SAP implementation
- Identification, planning and delivery support of an IT rationalisation project
- Review of a proposed outsourcing architecture
- Acted as an independent party between a global organisation and an outsourcing partner
- Supported a major business change initiative.